Project Manager Lead
Sourcing Board is actively seeking a Project Manager Lead who will internal and client projects. This candidate will proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. They are also master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
Defining project scope and requirements and leading project planning.
- Coordinating staff, internal resources and third parties for smooth project execution.
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required to ensure that project management discipline is effectively and consistently applied, so that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You’ll collaborate with application developers and architects, infrastructure engineers and architects, and operations staff to develop iteratively better cloud deployments to solve real business problems
- Collaborates with Sourcing Board Leadership to assure project management discipline is effectively & consistently applied.
- Assures that project management rigor is effectively leveraged to deliver approved project scope on-time, within budget and with high quality.
- Establishes & maintains oversight of all in-scope project delivery efforts, actively engaging as required to resolve issues and/or mitigates project risks.
- Measuring project performance, conducting project review, and creating detailed reports for executive staff to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Builds and manages relationships with clients and stakeholders.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the IT field.
Minimum of 5 years’ Project/Program management experience.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Professional Skills Requirements:
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
PMP certification preferred.
Ability to build good working relationship (internal and external).
Flexibility and Capacity to handle changes.
Result-driven with persistence, consistency, and high quality in deliverables.
Ability to take initiative and work independently.
Excellent English skills in both reading and writing.
Proficient knowledge of MS Office – in particular Project, Excel, and Word.